1 box spaghetti (500gr)
4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 drops Tabasco sauce
3 cups red grapes, seedless, keep on the stalk
1 cup blanched almonds, toasted
2 fresh onions sliced – the green part as well
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
1 large onion, minced
2 white parts of sliced fresh onion from above
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 red chilli pepper, chopped
½ teaspoon ginger powder Natural Life
2 tablespoons curry powder Natural Life
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup low-fat Greek strained yoghurt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the directions, drain.
- Rub chicken with olive oil and the Tabasco sauce and grill until done.
- Place grapes over a hot flame on the grill just to char—about 30 seconds, flip and remove from heat; remove grapes from the stalk and cut charred grapes in half.
- In a saucepan, heat the sunflower oil over medium heat, sauté the onion, the white part of the fresh onions, garlic, red chilli pepper, curry and chilli powder and stir until fragrant.
- Add chicken broth and cook about 1 minute.
- Take off the flame and stir in the Greek yoghurt.
- Cut chicken in chunks and add to sauce along with grapes and almonds.
- Toss in pasta and mix well.
- Serve garnished with remaining sliced green part of the fresh onions.
*Recipe for 3 to 4 portions