- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons crystalline stevia
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 pinch Natural Life Cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- Oil for frying
- Crystalline stevia and cinnamon for sprinkling
- In a pot add the water, butter, salt, crystalline stevia, and cinnamon, until the butter melts.
- Add the flour and mix with a wooden spoon until it becomes a dough in the pot.
- Add the dough into a mixer’s bowl and beat it for 1 minute.
- One by one add the eggs, continuing beating.
- Put the dough in a bag with a big star tip to form the churros.
- In a wide pot with plenty of hot seed oil, cut elongated – tsouros.
- As soon as they are browned, remove them on absorbent paper.
- Dip them in crystalline stevia and cinnamon.