For the cream
1 Litre of fresh, whole milk
60gr. Natural Life Rice Flour
40gr. Natural Life Maize Starch
40gr. Natural Life Light Brown Sugar
Rose water and pistachios, grated
- In a saucepan, add the milk, rice flour, maize starch and sugar and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Stir constantly until the ingredients dissolve in the milk.
- Lower the heat and stir continuously until the cream thickens.
- Remove from the heat, divide the mahalabia cream into 4 bowls, and leave to cool.
- As soon as it cools down, place it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- To serve the mahalabia cream, pour a bit of rose water on top and sprinkle some pistachios.