- 1 cup Natural Life Quinoa
- Natural Life salt
- Natural Life pepper
- 1 cucumber cut into slices
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
For the dressing:
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon Natural Life dried oregano
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Natural Life salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Natural Life black pepper
1. Rinse the quinoa with warm water and strain.
2. Add water, salt, pepper and the quinoa to a pot and let it boil (1 glass of quinoa per 2 glasses of water for 2 servings).
3. Reduce the temperature, cover the pot and cook until the water is absorbed (10-15 minutes) and the quinoa is ready.
4. In a large bowl, mix the cooked quinoa, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, olives and feta cheese.
5. To make the dressing, combine the garlic, oregano, lemon juice, red wine vinegar and Dijon mustard in a small jar. Slowly add the extra virgin olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix.
6. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix.
7. Add as much salt and pepper as you like and enjoy!