Natural Life (referred to herein as “The Company”) and its wholly owned subsidiaries are committed to protecting the privacy of The Company users and the overall integrity of the internet. To that end, we are disclosing here any issues related to privacy in the collection by The Company of personally identifiable information from users of The Company
A summary of the measures taken by The Company to protect our users’ privacy is as follows:
- We do not provide or sell your details to third parties unless you have specifically requested that we do so, in order that these advertisers and/or third parties can offer you information, goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the case of email these offers will only come to you from The Company.
- The Company may contact you by post or telephone with details of their products, services and promotions. In the case of email and SMS this correspondence will only be sent to those users who have opted in to receive communications via these methods.
- All our email and SMS correspondence includes an unsubscribe option.
- You decide whether to post publicly a personal email address when participating in online discussions. If you would like to opt out of this arrangement at any time please select to unsubscribe when posting discussions.
- We reserve the right to disclose information about member usage and demographics to advertisers and partners, but in anonymous aggregate form only. The Company will not reveal your personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information.
What personally identifiable information do we collect about you?
We collect information on our users in the following way:
We may require users to provide us with a name, email address, postal address, postcode, gender and date of birth in order to register for access to certain services. We may also ask for other non-mandatory demographic information from subscribers, including number of children and occupation. This information is stored by us and our data processors (see below).
We may also collect personal information from you through your use of enquiry and feedback forms and every time you email us your details.
We may also log IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We occasionally use IP addresses to track a user’s session, but do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
What do we do with the information collected?
We may perform statistical analyses of user behaviour in order to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of our site (for product development purposes) and to inform advertisers as to how many consumers have seen or ‘clicked’ their advertising banners. In performing these statistical analyses, we will disclose information to third parties only in aggregate form. Personal information on individual subscribers will not be provided to any third party if you object.
We may periodically send you email updates on The Company and services offered by The Company and its advertisers. Only those users who have opted in to receive these communications via email or SMS will receive this information via these methods. If you wish to opt out of receiving such information from us, please use the unsubscribe option included in all our email correspondence or send an email to stating that you would prefer not to receive such mailings.
We will also use your information to target banner and box advertising on the site so you will see advertising that may be more relevant to you. You will never be targeted as an individual, but as a larger demographic group of similar users. This use of your personal information is contractual to the use of The Company. If you do not wish your information to be used in this way then you will be unable to use those areas of The Company that may require registration.
With whom do we share the information we collect?
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your permission. With your permission we will only share the information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. Also, we may provide aggregate statistics on our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We will provide subscribers a summary of all personal information that we process on them upon request. We will charge 20 for such requests. To make such a request, send an email to and include the email address that you registered with along with your full postal address and postcode.
We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of Web sites to which The Company may link.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small, numeric text file that is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Any information you provide to us is held securely on our web servers and not on your machine.
Cookies make it possible for us to identify registered users without needing to ask for registration details every time you access one of our sites. Using cookies makes accessing our sites more convenient as you don’t need to remember you username and password each time you enter.
Opting to have an automatic login cookie on your computer’s hard drive will allow you to bypass login screens, unless you have cookies disabled in your browser. Firewalls set up by your company network may prohibit the use of browser cookies.