- 2 cups (uncooked) Natural Life Red Lentils
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- 5 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 diced red pepper
- 3 diced onions
- 1 large handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoon Natural Life Coriander, grounded
- 1 pack of rocket leaves
- Natural Life salt
- Natural Life pepper
- Rinse the lentils under cold running water.
- Add the lentils and 6 cups of water (without salt) to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Once it boils, lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain the lentils, run them under cold water to cool and drain them again.
- Add the lentils to a large serving bowl and mix with the olive oil, lemon juice and ground coriander.
- Cut the peppers and onion into cubes, the tomatoes into quarters and chop the parsley.
- Add to the lentils along with the rocket leaves and season with salt and pepper! Ready!